Image Map

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Kitchens I Heart


I am in love with Pinterest right now, and wish it was around when we bought our current home about 10 years ago. I am really drawn to greys and whites these days. We are almost done with our cabinet redo from ginger maple cabinets to white. My husband is in the renovation business, so I am a very lucky lady!  Here are some of my favourite kitchen inspirations.



I love the glass and the smaller cabinets over the larger ones

white kitchens
via kitchenimagages.net
I love the large window, the upper cabinets and the pendants

via newhilife.com

Love the pendants, backsplash and countertop.

white kitchen cabinets
Found image on Pinterest. Please let me know where I can link back to.

If I could redo my backsplash, this would be it! The grey/white mix would go perfectly

via exquisitelyunremarkable.com


I LOVE this look of the white kitchen dishes against the dark grey background!

via honeywerehome.blogspot.ca



I love this all white kitchen. Huge inspiration to me.

via bhg.com

 photo simply-sig_zps8ec44138.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment